If you're working on homes, schools, or day care centers built pre-1978, you now must be EPA Lead-Safe Certified.
Baker Environmental Consulting is an EPA accredited trainer.
Baker Environmental Consulting is a full service provider of residential and commercial environmental consulting, testing, and training services. Based in the Kansas City Metro, we serve clients throughout the United States. Established in 1976, BEC provides customers with accredited training, expert consulting, remediation project design, management and monitoring, field sampling and many more environmental services tailored to your specific needs and budget. The BEC staff and partners represent more than 75 years of professional experience, are professionally licensed and fully insured.
Baker Environmental Consulting is nationally recognized as a premier provider of lead-based paint training, property assessments, abatement project design and monitoring, and litigation support services. As a Kansas and Missouri, accredited training provider, BEC provides:
- Lead Hazard Risk Assessor Initial and Refresher Training
- Lead-Based Paint Inspector Initial and Refresher Training
- Lead Abatement Supervisor Initial and Refresher Training
- Lead Abatement Worker Initial and Refresher Training
As a Kansas and EPA accredited training provider, BEC provides:
- Renovation Repair & Painting (RRP) / Lead-Safe Work Practices Initial Training
- Renovation Repair & Painting (RRP) / Lead-Safe Work Practices Refresher Training
In addition, BEC has developed specialized lead paint training curriculums for maintenance staff, volunteer organizations, school programs and the military.
When you choose Baker Environmental Consulting, Inc. you can be confident that your project will be completed on time, within your budget and to your complete satisfaction. Begin your next project by calling us today!